#SPAM Email - RE: YOUR DONATION CODE: 0043034



--
Dear winner

I am Mr Richard Wahl, the mega winner of $533 Million USD in Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. 

I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. 

I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $950,000.00 Usd to you as one of the dollars selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you-tube website page below: 


WATCH ME HERE: https://www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw
_____________________________________________________

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: 0043034

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: johnharold316@aol.com He will send it to you by ATM Card.

Contact my personal Assistant

Name:  Mr.John Harold
Email: (johnharold316@aol.com)

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards
Mr.Richard Wahl


Mr.Richard Wahl <alhassanumarmustapha@gmail.com> / johnharold316@aol.com


No comments

Powered by Blogger.