#SPAM Email - Re: Please reply me urgently.





--
Dear Friend,

I got your mail contact from the Google while I was searching for an assistant, I am Mrs. Rula Ghani, the former First Lady of Afghanistan.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Two Million United State Dollars ($22.000.000.00 ) and I need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status.

However, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country or your company, maybe from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future. I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are ready, kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your urgent reply will be appreciated

Best Regards

Mrs. Rula Ghani




from: Mrs. Rula Ghani <heiyo@polka.plala.or.jp>
reply-to: rulaghani04@gmail.com





No comments

Powered by Blogger.