YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED - SPAM Email





"YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED" 

SPAM Email by MILLS BRYAN Millsbryan012@gmail.com / Millsbryan02@gmail.com



Hello,

May the peace of God be with you and your family. I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as i am contacting you regarding your special cargo that has been seized by our department and has been abandoned here for some time now and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Europe and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent, and also failure to pay the special cargo non-inspection fee. I strongly believe the box will contain about US$2.5 million or more.

If you're willing to pay the special cargo non-inspection fee, I'll arrange for the cargo to be delivered to your address safely and swiftly. Alternatively, I can personally bring it myself to you if you would prefer that too. The box is properly maintained and perfectly kept in the best condition.

For my full confirmation that am texting the right person, you should kindly reply back providing the below stated information.

Your Full Name:
Mobile Cellphone Number:
Your Contact House Address:
Identification Card:
Age and Occupation:

I’m a man of integrity, hospitality, generosity and kindness.

Regards,
Mr. Mills Bryan
Email: Millsbryan02@gmail.com
Phone: +1 (615) 991 2936 Text/Call




No comments

Powered by Blogger.